A Low-Cost Cooling Option for Your Home
Attic venting is an important aspect in maintaining the functions in your home. Proper venting cools your roof extending the material life and reduces the load on your air conditioning system. Whole house fans work like this:
- They create a breeze through the open windows and doors.
- They blow out the hot air from inside the house, especially upstairs.
- They blow out the very hot air trapped in the attic.
By doing this, whole house fans have the ability to cool down the entire home within minutes.
Smart Roofing Systems is proud to work in partnership with Tamarack Technologies for your whole house ventilation needs. Using a whole house fan will:
- Cut your energy cost
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Tamarack is THE ONLY brand with R38 insulated sealed doors on their whole house fans, keeping out the chill of winter. Contact Smart Roofing Systems today to get a free estimate on a Tamarack Attic Fan.