What is Green?
Green is the use of:
- Design Considerations, and
- Construction Methodologies…
That make a home:
- Lower Maintenance
- Lower Operating Costs
and, More Energy Efficient!
What is a Carbon Footprint?
- A carbon footprint is the total amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases emitted over the full life cycle of a product or service.
- Almost every activity in our society is responsible for the production of CO2 and other greenhouse gases which contribute to global warming.
- Carbon foot printing is used to benchmark the level of CO2 generated by a process or in the production of a product.
Smart Roofing Systems has available for anyone wanting to GO GREEN the Landmark Solaris™ from CertainTeed. It is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work. Landmark Solaris shingles are ENERGY STAR® qualified roof products that meet both solar reflectance and thermal emissivity requirements.
As an advanced hybrid roofing material, Landmark Solaris™ combines the traditional beauty of asphalt shingles with the ecological benefits of cool-roof technology. Blending eco- technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock” the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
Landmark Solaris™ is a:
- Solar, reflective roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the suns rays
- Can reduce a roofs temperature by as much as 20%.
- These Energy Star shingles are rated by CRRC
This roofing product qualifies for an energy tax credit of up to $1500 under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO WHITE TO GO GREEN!
Landmark Solaris™ is a brilliant breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work for you. Plus the palette of rich colors makes it an easy choice for eco-friendly living.
All-natural colors of:
- Dusky Clay
- Sunset Shake
- Aged Cedar
- Crystal Gray
Landmark Solaris above the color shown is Dusky Clay, It forms a barrier between your roof and the sun that reduces your roof’s temperature by as much as 20 percent in the summer.
Be Smart and let Smart Roofing Systems help you save money and the environment. Call for your free Landmark Solaris™ estimate today!